• HAND SANITISATION STATIONS AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE CENTRE.
• BIRTHDAY PARTY BOOKINGS ONLY.
• CALL TO RESERVE YOUR PLAY SESSION.
• REDUCED NUMBERS.
• SPACIOUS SEATING AREA.
• SOCIAL DISTANCING IMPLEMENTATION.
• REGULAR SANITISATION OF TOUCH POINTS AND PLAY FRAMES.
• THE CENTRE WILL BE INDUSTRIALLY SANITISED DAILY.
• TRACE AND TRACK PROTOCOL.
• TEMPERATURE CHECKS MAY BE REQUIRED UPON ARRIVAL.
• TWO ADULTS PER FAMILY OR GROUP GO FREE.
• ADDITIONAL ADULTS (12+) WILL BE CHARGED £2 ON ARRIVAL.
• USE CONTACTLESS PAYMENT IF POSSIBLE.
• PPE USED BY STAFF MEMBERS.
• CHILDRENS SHOES KEPT AT TABLE.
• MAXIMUM ALLOCATED TIME FOR PLAY IS 1 HOUR.
• MAXIMUM TIME ALLOWED IN THE CENTRE IS 1 HOUR 30 MINUTES.
• PARENTS ARE REQUIRED TO SUPERVISE CHILDREN BUT MUST REMAIN OUTSIDE THE FRAME UNLESS THE CHILD IS IN DISTRESS.
• USE ALLOCATED TABLES.
• ADULTS ADVISED TO WEAR FACE MASKS UPON ARRIVAL AND WHEN MOVING AROUND OUR CENTRE AS PER GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES
• USE FLOOR MARKINGS PROVIDED.
• ONLY FOOD AND BEVERAGES PURCHASED ON THE PREMISE CAN BE CONSUMED AT THE FUN HOUSE.
• ONLINE MENU & DISPOSABLE MENUS WILL ALSO BE AVAILABLE.
• QUEUE FOR TOILET -TWO PEOPLE AT A TIME TO ENTER REST ROOMS.
• THE 0-2 PLAY FRAME WILL HAVE RESTRICTED NUMBERS DUE TO ADULTS ACCOMPANYING BABIES. INDEPENDENT PLAY ONLY IN OUR 2-5 & 6+ AREA.
• ADVISE CHILDREN ON MEASURES UPON ARRIVAL.
*Anyone being advised to shield or experience any of the symptoms listed on the government websites please avoid booking at this time*
We want all children to have a fun and great experience at The Fun House. We have some terms & conditions that not only protect us, but more importantly protect you and your children. Please familiarise yourself with the following terms & conditions.
1. All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. The Fun House does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children. This is a parental supervision arena.
2. Only children between 0 and 12 year old may play. Children must only play in their designated age group area. These are in place for the safety and enjoyment of all children.
3. The Fun House accepts no liability for supervision, loss, damage or injury to persons or property in the centre.
4. Leave badges and jewellery with a responsible adult.
5. Please remove shoes before entering the play area. Socks must be worn at all times. In case of a problem, contact reception or a member of staff.
6. Adults are not permitted to use the play frames.
7. Play is restricted to 1 hour.
8. We recommend to parents that children wear long sleeves and trousers. Clothes should be tucked in at all times. This is to avoid friction burns.
9. No sharp objects may be taken into the play area.
10. It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls or the system structure.
11. No food, drink or chewing gum should be taken into the play area.
12. Children who are unwell should not enter the play area.
13. If your child has a medical condition please inform The Fun House Team upon arrival.
14. Fighting or bullying will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave. No pushing, hitting, biting, or bad language allowed.
15. Parents/Guardians are responsible for the behaviour and well-being of the child in their care and must maintain supervision at all times.
16. Accompanying parent/ guardians must remain on the premises at all times.
17. In the interest of Health and Safety, please ensure that any food debris which falls on the floor is picked/wiped up as soon as possible. Report any spillages to a member of staff.
18. Report all accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential of re-occurrence. These will be logged and are an important part of on-going safety audits.
19. All damages to The Fun House property either accidental or deliberate must be reported to a member of staff.
20. Nappy changing and the use of potties etc. should be conducted in the baby changing room. Place nappies in the correct bins provided.
21. For Health and Safety reasons, only food purchased at The Fun House may be consumed on the premises.
22. Report any behavioural concerns to a member of staff. Don’t attempt to intervene yourself.
23. The Fun House team supervise the play equipment and help maximise your children’s enjoyment from the play experience they are not however a replacement for parental supervision. Parents/Guardians should note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using the play centre, The Fun House cannot be held responsible for accidents which occur as a result of children playing on the equipment!
24. Our staff are here to ensure safe play at all times. Your children’s cooperation is very important.
25. There is a zero-tolerance policy for any verbal or physical abuse towards The Fun House team members. Management have the right to ask guilty parties to vacate the premises.